How quickly can a system be implemented and what is the payback time?
A fully-configured system ready for data input can be ready within 6-8 weeks. Integration with existing BSS/OSS/Network Element Managers can run in parallel and be deployed in stages as required. This typically takes 3-4 months depending on the types of systems.
- The payback time is between 9 - 12 months and we can prove it!
x:akta NRM Standalone (phase I implementation)
- Fast implementation, immediate results:
- Customers need fewer staff to plan and operate their networks from an inventory and planning perspective.
- Less need for Site Audits.
- Quick and reliable roll-out process
- The equipment in the network is utilized more effectively.
- Finding unused resources is easy.
x:akta NRM Integrated in an OSS/BSS solution (phase II, III... Implementation)
- Fault Management, Trouble Ticketing, Performance Management and Customer Care Solutions become more versatile and processes can be streamlined.
- Integration with Network Element Managers provides accuracy in inventory and speeds up the network planning & provisioning processes.
- Network asset management becomes accurate, reliable and virtually always up-to-date!