x:akta Number Manager
Number Management System for telecom and data networks
An intuitive tool for administering telephone numbers, IP addresses etc.
Number Manager administers your subscriber numbering plans, including corporate and private customers, service classes and number portability.
Use Number Manager to integrate your customer information and numbering plans into one system. Number Manager also allows for telephone numbers to be registered in the billing system, logged in the switch database, and linked to the equipment inventory system. Similar functionality can also be applied for example to IP addresses.
What is Number Administration?
- Ordering or registering a sequence of numbers from the Government authority
- Creating lists of numbers currently in-use, when requesting new series
- Managing new ranges of numbers
- Recording number statuses as free, reserved, allocated, blocked or released
- Reserving "Gold" numbers for special customers
- Supplying thousands of numbers in one sequence
- Maintaining the same number over an entire country
- Supporting Number Portability
Number Manager delivers the functionality you need to optimize your current numbering plan system.
Number Manager allows the Administrator of the Numbering Plan to manage:
- Service Classes
- Area and Exchange Codes
- Equipment on Customer Premises
- Interconnect Areas
- User Information
Number Manager enables Users managing the Numbering Plan to:
- View and change numbers, either as ranges or single numbers.
- Control both numbers and responsibilities.
- Add new numbers.
Number Manager includes a powerful search engine.
- Search for used or free numbers/ranges.
- Generate reports from the various search results, sorted by any criteria.
Number Manager also features number usage statistics that describe:
- Numbers used within Area Codes
- Numbers used within Interconnect Areas
- Details about Customer Usage
- And Numbers Allocated within a specific time period