Dynamic Network Configuration Manager
Introducing the new x:akta DNCM module for complete configuration management across today's multi-technology / multi-vendor networks - and the fast changing technologies of tomorrow!
The module can be quickly deployed into existing OSS environments, even with legacy inventory systems.
The new x:akta DNCM module is a complete, configurable commercial off-the-shelf software product for creating and managing the configuration parameters for all modern network technologies - from any vendor. The flexibility of these product-based features is increasingly critical as multi-service networks evolve towards SDN (Software Defined Networking) and NFV (Network Functions Virtualization).
Complete interactive network resource management with integrated DNCM is the key to automating network provisioning processes.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive vendor-specific and release-specific view of all configuration data
- Single tool for both transmission and radio
- Native support for the evolution of SON, SDN, NFV etc. in hybrid environments
- Better accuracy and significantly faster Time To Market
- The system is kept up-to-date with integrated configuration tools - not software development. Minimum disruptions in production
- Extensive Audit functionality with interactive reporting enables engineers to address network issues quickly as well as to control outsourcing/sub-contracting
- True Commercial Off The Shelf product
- Highly configurable to meet specific client requirements
- The unified auto-discovery functionality can also be used for synchronizing information with other OSS data
- x:akta DNCM can be integrated with 3rd party Inventory or Planning products – avoid expensive legacy data migration
Quality and Usability
- Intuitive graphical handling of topology relations – Drag & Drop re-homing of network elements
- "Plan", "Reference", "Network" stages available for each single record
- The use of templates with standard parameter sets ensure the generation of consistent network configurations
- Fast and reliable model changes (e.g. to introduce new network software releases) are implemented via configuration GUI – no coding
- User-definable checks proactively ensure data quality before entering the next processing stage